Here at Steven J. Hanley Ph.D. Clinical Psychologist in Southfield, MI you can receive the marriage and couples counseling you need to have a happy and healthy relationship. Many people do not like talking to a stranger about their private matters, but the reality is is that it will help you and your spouse work out small problems that can ultimately prevent bigger problems. Different types of counseling that we offer here in Southfield, MI include family therapy, individual therapy and marriage/couples counseling.
Are you unsure about getting help from our psychologist here at Steven J. Hanley Ph.D. Clinical Psychologist in Southfield, MI? Know that you shouldn’t be afraid. Here are some reasons to keep in mind about receiving therapy.
- You can prevent larger problems from occurring by working on the small problems in the early stage.
- We know as therapist that there is always more beneath the surface other than the stated problem. We are here to give you the advice that can help you with your current problems and those that occur in the future.
- We are unbiased, trustworthy, and confidential.
- Getting the help from a therapist can ultimately provide you with more precise and informed help.
- Don’t face your issues alone. We can help you with adjustment periods with suffering from life transitions such as death, divorce or a career change.
If you are interested in making an appointment with our psychologist for marriage or couples counseling, family therapy, or individual therapy, visit us here online. We can offer you a free consultation!